#KeepPounding Charlotte! Today is the day we cheer on our Carolina Panthers to hopefully the Super Bowl 50!
We called around to some of Charlotte's popular bars that will be playing the game to see what their drink and wing prices are.
These are some of our favorite spots:
Believe it or not, most bars in Uptown plan to be open tonight!
We have reached out to most of the major bar managers in Charlotte and it seems most venues plan to be open as of this writing (9:30am).
If we had to guess, when the more inclement weather rolls through Charlotte later today, more bars will decide to close.
As of this writing, this is what bars we have talked to:
Have you ever looked for something new and fun for a date night? Enso has what you are looking for! Sushi Making Class!
Opening Soon at NC Music Factory!
Bootlegger’s is about to be your favorite destination country nightclub!
We’ll have live music every night, free dance lessons, and amazing drink specials and promotions!
The Carolina Panthers have a great season ahead of them and us Charlotteans are dying to watch every last second of their games. We have some amazing home field games to attend this year but what about those away games? Charlotte has you covered with these top 5 places to watch the game offering game day menus, drink specials and PLENTY of televisions. GO PANTHERS!
1) Draught Charlotte - Charlotte's newest Panther's location sits directly behind the stadium on Cedar St. For those of you who have been in Charlotte for more than a year know that this is the original location of Hartigan's and the party is just as wild during the games. Draught is the official location for Cans Recycled so expect Kiss 95.1 to pump out the tunes, large outdoor televisions on the patio, plenty of pounders to drink and of course some amazing game day food including nachos, pretzels and pub burgers - YUM!
2) The Doghouse - Positioned even closer to the stadium is the infamous Doghouse. The bar features a lawn decorated as a football field t play cornhole, a stage that always has the best music to jam out to and of course the large indoor and outdoor bar that gives you plenty of space to grab a nice cold one. The Doghouse has been open since 1997 and it's stronger than ever! They have plenty of TV's to cheer on the Panthers with old and new friends.
3) Brevard Court - To some of you this area is known as the "French Quarter" but this brilliant hidden gem is filled with some of the best bars in Charlotte and one of the best tailgates! While walking around the massive crowd that settles in Brevard court check out the 30 year old French Quarter restaurant, Courtyard Hooligans, and Valhalla. Watch the game in the adjacent parking lot with a massive blow up screen to cheers with your friends your Carolina Panthers.
4) All American Pub/Oak Room - Home of last years Cans Recycled these locations definitely did not need the help this year! During the day All American Pub is packed to the brim with hungry fans watching one of their several dozen flat screen TV's. Their menu is full of great game watch foods and their drink list is perfect for sharing a bucket or two. Once the sun goes down, Oak Room next door has great music and plenty of party space to celebrate a Panther win!
5) Tyber Creek Pub - South End has some fantastic bars to attend to watch the games but Tyber Creek has a great space to do it in style. Two stories with televisions everywhere (albeit older TV's), easy access bars, and a huge patio with games and plenty of seating. Tyber also features great drinks specials and incredible Irish style food that you will crave after being inside for a few minutes. Of course they have plenty of Guinness on tap too!